Drashti Dhami talks about her relationship with mother-in-law and her married life


The diva of television, Drashti Dhami who has played various characters on television says mythological shows are a complete no-no for her.

Why? Let's find out!

While the lady is made to dress like a queen with classic jewelry as the queen in Zee TV's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani she feels blessed that this show is a pre-independence show and not a mythological because of the look she dons!

Drashti averred, "Yes. I am blessed that this is a concept based on pre-independence and not mythology as that is hectic. In this show, I wear decent classic jewellery with different sarees and it gets a little hectic because there is a difference to wear the ornaments on for a few hours and wearing for the hours one is shooting daily. I would never take up a mythological show for the same reason."

Hmm...

We went on to ask the lady about her relationship with her mother-in-law, her bonding with her husband Neeraj and her married life.

She said, "Well when I was dating Neeraj, things were stressful for me as I lived in my home and I had to take time out to meet him and spend time with my family too but now since I live with him, I can balance things better and I make sure I spend time with his and my family as I am a family person. With regards to my relationship with my mom-in-law, she loves me on-screen and off-screen and compliments me when I perform well too!"
 
Well said Drashti!

source: tellybuzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment